Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 28, 2013


++ your happiness is mine++








Your love to me is precious
I hope you always see

My love is alive and well
Every time you look at me

I think of you each morning
Every afternoon and night

When we are together
You are my sweet delight

You always wear a smile
Every time we meet

Then you always kiss me
With kisses oh so sweet

With you I don’t have to pretend
That my feeling are real

A long time ago
My heart you did steal

You stole it because I let you
I wanted you into my life

I couldn’t bear to see you leave
That would have cut like a knife

So always remember
No matter what the day

Thoughts of you constantly
Always come my way

I hope what we have now
Will some how last forever

Because if it were up to me
I would leave you never

Because I love you so much
More than I could ever say

And I will love you always
More and more every day

I know that some times
Times may get rough and hard

But I promise you this
This we will never be apart

I know I hurt you are times
But that’s never what I wanted

Every time I see you cry
Your tears leave me haunted

All I ever wanted to do
Was to make you happy

But I always do mistakes
How can I be so crappy

I just want you to know
That I am not really bad

Just knowing that you are unhappy
Makes so much more than just sad

I can never ever hurt you
Even if my life is on the line

You mean everything to me
And your happiness is mine

So please forgive me dear
For all the wrong I have in me

I am here asking for forgiveness
Getting down on my knee

I want to spend my life with you
My doubts and fears with you

I never want to loose you
I know my love for you is true

No comments:

Post a Comment